[Licom-l] A pre-event announcement

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:44:03 UTC 2009

On second thought, I can only assist the translation into Chinese since
I'm not sysop on Chinese Wikipedia. However, I do have friend that are
and I'll contact them shortly. And I'm one of those admins that just
aren't masters in MediaWiki namespace. So can someone tell me which
ones I have to modify to post announcements on Wikispecies?

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."