[Licom-l] GFDL 1.2

Andrew Leung andrewcleung at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:18:25 UTC 2009

I have created this page http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:License_Migration_Task_Force/Licensing_change_by_uploader#What_it_means_to_you to encourage users to switch over. Once the wording on the page is ironed out, a Commons admin should put that onto header announcement.

Andrew

"Fill the world with children who care and things start looking up."