[Licom-l] Opt-out

Huib! Abigor at forgotten-beauty.com
Thu Jul 16 20:52:21 UTC 2009

Hello,

I was looking on the mailinglist and on Meta so I couldn't find this.
Thanks for the links.

How should a opt-out be handled? Are those people free to revert our
bots or do we need to stop the bots and do it all manualy? Because I
don't really think there is a way in between at the moment.

Best regards,
Huib