[Licom-l] Remaining to-dos

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 3 00:51:28 UTC 2009

Hello all,

thank you again for your help so far with update & outreach. :-)

What do we see as the main to-dos for the next few weeks? Importantly,
the FDL migration clause expires August 1 - so if there's anything
that still needs to be migrated, we need to know ASAP.

* I know that there are a few images (a few thousand?) around the
wikis under FDL which haven't been transferred yet to Commons. Have we
made an effort to update the FDL templates for the largest wikis
consistent with the language we used on Commons?
* Are there any wikis on the site matrix that show unusual or broken
terms? Any observed reverts or unacceptable changes of site terms?

Other to-dos:

* We need to make sure that all ancillary sites and services are fully
switched over to CC-BY-SA. New mobile gateway should be OK, old (WAP)
mobile gateway still references GFDL. PediaPress isn't consistently
switched over yet. Usability main site is switched, prototype site not
yet (these are running off our main cluster). Anything else?
* How's the outreach effort going? Any important site we haven't been
able to get through to?
* Some minor tweaks have been suggested to the site footer, these need
to be rolled out via the i18n files.
* Terms of Use aren't really being internationalized/localized, we may
need to give this some more attention soon.

Anything else?

Thanks,
Erik
--