[Labs-l] Getting toolforge access?

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 28 15:12:55 UTC 2017

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 5:36 AM, Roy Smith <roy at panix.com> wrote:
> I applied for a toolforge account about a week ago and haven’t heard
> anything.  I’m not sure if I used the wrong process, or if I should just be
> patient until somebody gets to the queue.

You used the correct process. We have apparently just been very lax
about actually reviewing and processing requests. Sorry about that. On
the plus side, your irc ping and this email helped get not only your
request but also the requests of several other people processed.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]] Manager, Cloud Services          Boise, ID USA