[Labs-l] Fwd: [Affiliates] Recognition of the Wikimedia Tool Developers Group

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Tue May 23 23:31:02 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 6:43 AM, Pine W <wiki.pine at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

It's really awesome for me personally to see communities like this
form on their own. I'd like to extend an invitation to the new group
to collaborate with the Cloud Services team [2] and the Tool Labs
standards committee [3] in their program work. Efforts to make it
easier for people to develop, maintain, and publicize technical
contributions to the Wikimedia movement are important work for our
collective future.

[2]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Cloud_Services_team
[3]: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Tool_Labs/Tool_Labs_standards_committee

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]] Manager, Cloud Services          Boise, ID USA