[Labs-l] labs-l:如何处理员工违纪问题? 6dkn7m

tom29739 tom29739onwiki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:25:26 UTC 2017

The Mailman docs have some information on who gets to post to lists:
https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node20.html. The
"Sender filters" section
(https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/sender-filters.html)
of those docs says how to hold, reject, or discard messages from
non-members. Also, the "Spam Filters" section
(https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node24.html) has
some information about holding, rejecting, or discarding messages
based on email headers such as X-Spam-Score. It looks like those
settings are under "Privacy options" in the list administration
interface.

- tom29739