[Labs-l] Disruptive Tools NFS maintenance on 11/2/2016

John phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:52:31 UTC 2016

Without seeing your planned schedule, timelines, and task lists its
difficult to make any assessments/judgements. I made an open ended question
trying to get some of that. I wasn't assuming any kind of bad faith, just
that planned IT outages of more than 24 hours is normally unheard of unless
there is critical hardware failures. I also commented that there may
be extenuating
circumstances that we are unaware of that would better establish the need
for the prolonged outage.