[Labs-l] Commands are so slow in Labs

Martin Urbanec martin.urbanec at wikimedia.cz
Sun Nov 6 06:07:53 UTC 2016

You can migrate yourself by running webservice --backend=gridengine stop &&
webservice --backend=kubernetes start from the default to kubernetes
and webservice --backend=kubernetes stop && webservice --backend=gridengine
start for switching from kubernetes to the default and then try it. You can
run it any time you want.

Martin