[Labs-l] Guidance on how to set up pywikibot cronjobs and utilise oauth

billinghurst billinghurstwiki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:07:10 UTC 2016

Since I converted my (pywikbot) bot to use oauth authentication, it is
failing on its cronjob due to not authenticating.

ERROR: OAuth authentication not supported: No module named requests_oauthlib

The bot and the task runs fine when run manually, though not from
cronjob.  Ran fine previously.

Can someone please either point me to some pertinent help information,
or guide me on the changes that I need to be making to have this
working successfully.

Thanks.
Billinghurst