[Labs-l] Missing changes in replicas (s2) for 3 hours

Jaime Crespo jcrespo at wikimedia.org
Sun Mar 13 17:07:20 UTC 2016

For reasons that I am still investigating, database events between:
2016-03-08 18:08:24 and 2016-03-08 21:04:38 (all hours UTC) seem to
not have been replicated to labs-accessible mirrors on s2 wikis [0].

Fix status is tracked on T129432 [1]. I am going to keep providing
access to those databases because the time frame is relatively small.
Apologies if your tools return bogus results for operations that
involves data modified between those times -until the original cause
is detected and then the issue is corrected.

[0] <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/OMWC/browse/master/dblists/s2.dblist>
[1] <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T129432>
--
Jaime Crespo