[Labs-l] Labs privacy policy questions

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:11:51 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

Does "username/password combination for accounts created in Labs services"
refer to service-specific Labs passwords rather than Wikimedia login
credentials?

I'm deeply uncomfortable with the idea that someone who logs into a Labs
account could have their IP made public, and it also seems to me that any
Labs tool owners who capture the IPs of tool users should be required to
pass a similar level of scrutiny as is applied to Checkusers. Is this
something that I should bring up with James Alexander and/or Michelle
Paulson?

Pine