[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] Issues with instances on labvirt1011

Chase Pettet cpettet at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 7 03:34:28 UTC 2016

We have been having periodic issues with the host labvirt1011.  This is the
normal spare host that is in service as we are at capacity in Labs.  We are
in the process now of integrating more hardware.  Because of this
situation, we have fewer options for moving around instances.  However, so
far we have not seen any issues with these hosted instances.

Instances that are hosted on labvirt1011:

am-01
am02
captcha-logging-01
git-test-3
ids-testing
phab-01
phab-05
phab-tin
social-tools2
test-prometheus2
tools-exec-1212
tools-exec-1216
tools-web-static-02
toolsbeta-valhallasw-puppet-compiler
visualeditor-test
xtools-dev02
xtools-live01

This is a notice only at this point.  If one of these instances is
experiencing issues it could be us and not you.  We will resolve the
underlying issue when we are able or move the instances when we have
capacity.

Thanks,

Chase Pettet