[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] abrupt tools login host changes

Mr. Maximilian Doerr maximilian.doerr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 01:40:09 UTC 2016

What kind of security incident are we talking about, discovered vulnerability, suspicious access logs, etc…?  Any brief details you can provide?  Did this allow access to everyone’s tools, and passwords as a result?

Cyberpower678
English Wikipedia Account Creation Team
ACC Mailing List Moderator
Global User Renamer