[Labs-l] Wikitech maintenance and CI downtime tomorrow, 2015-02-12 16:00 UTC

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Sat Feb 13 04:35:39 UTC 2016

Alex and I have spent much of the day hunting down bugs, and the obvious
ones are now fixed.  The only issue that I'm still seeing is that if
you're a member of every single project, logins are very slow...
fortunately I am probably the only user bit by this :)

So, now:  please open a phab task if you encounter bad behavior on
wikitech, and assign it to me or direct my attention to it via email or IRC.

Many thanks to Alex Monk for all his code review, and thanks to everyone
for your patience with the downtime.

-Andrew