[Labs-l] bit of help with recitation-bot

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:55:18 UTC 2016

Using the flask server directly for production uses is heavily
discouraged by the flask community. There's a bunch of options you can
try to pass to uwsgi (you can create an ini file in
~/www/python/uwsg.ini and put them there) that should make it work
better (https://github.com/unbit/uwsgi/issues/206 came up, am sure
there are others).

Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog