[Labs-l] [Xmldatadumps-l] Still no dumps available.

Ariel T. Glenn aglenn at wikimedia.org
Tue Oct 20 17:02:30 UTC 2015

Two things are at play here, one is a move of dblists to a mw
subdirectory sometime last week without catching all the references to
it in configuration files. Dumps monitoring was broken for the same
reason. That's now fixed up but it really should have been copying
files as they are generated, so I need to see what's up with that.

In the meantime I can get the second (partial) run of the wikis going
right now on two of the hosts.  It's the 20th, time to start them up.

Ariel

Στις 19-10-2015, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 15:48 -0600, ο/η Bryan White
έγραψε: