[Labs-l] Corrupted table on labs

Jaime Crespo jcrespo at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 25 11:11:29 UTC 2015

I had to drop s51127__temp_transient.tmp_cd_cattemp table, that was beyond
all repair on labsdb1002 and was flooding the logs on that server.

You can contact me privately or though a ticket to recover it (I do not
think data is possible to recover, though).

I will remind all users to not store important information *only* on labs
replicas, and that tables there are supposed to be scratch data (processed
rows from replicas, etc.). I would also suggest InnoDB when corruption is a
concern.

--
Jaime Crespo
<http://wikimedia.org>