[Labs-l] namespaces

Ricordisamoa ricordisamoa at openmailbox.org
Thu Nov 19 16:06:19 UTC 2015

They're not in the replicas, but under tools.labsdb: see
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T50625 for details.

MariaDB [toolserverdb_p]> SELECT * FROM namespace WHERE dbname =
'abwiki_p' AND ns_id = 4;
+----------+------------------+-------+----------------------+
| dbname   | domain           | ns_id | ns_name              |
+----------+------------------+-------+----------------------+
| abwiki_p | ab.wikipedia.org |     4 | Авикипедиа           |
+----------+------------------+-------+----------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

MariaDB [toolserverdb_p]> SELECT * FROM namespacename WHERE dbname =
'abwiki_p' AND ns_id = 4;
+----------+------------------+-------+----------------------+-----------+----------------+
| dbname   | domain           | ns_id | ns_name              | ns_type
| ns_is_favorite |
| abwiki_p | ab.wikipedia.org |     4 | Авикипедиа           | primary
| abwiki_p | ab.wikipedia.org |     4 | Project              | canonical
| abwiki_p | ab.wikipedia.org |     4 | Wikipedia            | alias
3 rows in set (0.10 sec)

Or simply use the API as suggested by Chad.