[Labs-l] Get those small bugs fixed by new contributors: It's Google Code-In time!

Maximilian Doerr maximilian.doerr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:07:36 UTC 2015

Artcleinfo is suffering from a huge bug that no one can find.  I spent 2 weeks looking at the code and couldn’t find it.  When I managed to get it working on my local installation I applied the fixes and it was still broken.  The code is too convoluted and stationary that it takes a lot of effort to simply get it working else where.  Thank you Hedonil.  As such I can no longer provide the time to maintain these tools as they are poorly documented and too time-consuming for me to fix, and have as such lost interest in their maintainence.

I’m sorry everyone.

Cyberpower678
English Wikipedia Account Creation Team
Mailing List Moderator