[Labs-l] Yet another partial labs outage

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sun May 17 18:08:56 UTC 2015

I agree with Ryan on this, if it's production stuff it shouldn't run
on labs unless you are OK with outages. There is number of things that
are more or less considered production, like wm-bot or huggle's
components, but none of them are critical and it's not a big deal to
have occasional outage. If your service must be 24/7 it should be on
production servers and operation team needs to be trained how to
operate it to ensure high availability. If you fail to do that, you
can't blame labs people, just yourself.