[Labs-l] Yet another partial labs outage (Resolved)

James Alexander jalexander at wikimedia.org
Sat May 16 21:42:52 UTC 2015

Is there anything to do to try and get the officetools instance
<https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Nova_Resource:I-000002f7.eqiad.wmflabs>
back
up? I filed a ticket <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T99339> last night
after being poked and I see it on the list of affected instances but it's
still inaccessible (now in shutdown mode, earlier it was in
'suspended/reboot pending'). Sadly I​'m on vacation with family and so my
ability to troubleshoot has been severely limited. It should come up
automatically when the instance is actually turned on but if not I can
probably get in there at some point and restart the internal system(s).

Obviously it could be something else (Nagios tends to suggest it dropped
suddenly at exactly midnight UTC yesterday) but seems likely to be related?