[Labs-l] dumps not working.

Tilman Bayer tbayer at wikimedia.org
Sat May 9 23:26:40 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Bryan White <bgwhite at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for looking into this. Could somebody please report back on the
> dumps mailing list so others will know what is going on.  Knowing that
> somebody is looking into the problem helps out alot.  Also helps me inform
> the people complaining to me.

Understood. I'm not the person working on this, but let's try to
simply CC the dumps list on this thread for now.

> Hmmm, People complaining to me, I complain to labs, labs reports to
> Ariel.... Is that a case of $*@# rolling uphill or downhill?  :)

To correct the timeline (apologies if my summary was too brief for
those who didn't follow the link to Phabricator): As mentioned in the
ticket, Ariel had already been aware of this issue since Wednesday,
and filed the ticket before it was mentioned on either the dumps
mailing list or this list.

> Bryan
>
> On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Tilman Bayer <tbayer at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>
>> Ariel is working on it, see https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T98585 .