[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] [Tools] Announcing cdnjs mirror for toollabs

Golden Ring goldenring.wp at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:55:14 UTC 2015

I was not aware of this aspect of the privacy policy - in fact I'm not sure
I've ever seen a link to the tools labs privacy policy. Is it linked
somewhere prominent and I just glazed over at that point? Or does it need
more prominent promotion?

I'm on holiday camping for the next week but when I get back I will change
my tool to no longer link to external js resources.

Regards,
GoldenRing