[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] NFS server switch 2014-04-30 19h UTC

Bryan White bgwhite at gmail.com
Fri May 1 00:27:42 UTC 2015

[[Gremlins]]?   Marc, Marc, Marc... Didn't I say putting the admin hot tub
and sauna in the server room was a bad idea?  Gizmo jumped into the hot tub
and now you have Gremlins running all over the place.   Also, stop with the
cover up of this "Yuvi" "person".  We've all seen its photo and know "Yuvi"
is actually Stripe.  Hmmmm, Stripe does explain the cause of every past
problem.

Now, I will start remembering the film and once again lust after Phoebe
Cates, just as I did when I was teenager.  I will see how old Cates is,
remember how oooold I am and then huddle in the corner, crying.  After five
minutes, I'll forget why I started crying.