[Labs-l] Service restored

Nuria Ruiz nuria at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 31 14:04:36 UTC 2015

We are also having problems running puppet (we had no issues yesterday
morning and changes had not been made):

These are the errors that we are getting on our self hosted puppet master:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Could not find data item ganglia_class in any Hiera data file and no
default supplied at /etc/puppet/manifests/ganglia.pp:22 on node
wikimetrics1.eqiad.wmflabs
Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run