[Labs-l] Service restored

Bryan White bgwhite at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:56:17 UTC 2015

As they  would say in the Princess Bride, NFS is mostly dead.

The one time I could actually log in, the load average of the web server my
tool is on was over 40.  I did an 'ls' command and everything then froze.
I can't log back in, it just hangs after executing ssh.

The web page for the tool just hangs, but I keep getting emails from big
brother that it is restarting the web server.

Bryan