[Labs-l] [Maintenance] RESCHEDULED - Labs NFS storage

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Mon Mar 30 16:33:43 UTC 2015

On 15-03-24 03:29 PM, Marc A. Pelletier wrote:
> TL;DR: NFS will be slow for a few days then briefly unavailable on March
> 26, 2015 at 22:00 UTC (less than five minutes).

The copy is finally complete, and switchover between the filesystems
will take place today, March 30, at 22:00 UTC.

As previously noted, this will cause a brief interruption in file
service while NFS gets its bearings, and any webservice or continuous
job that was running at the start of the process will be restarted.

I will be at hand during and after the transition to supervise and help
track down and fix any issues that may arise.

-- Marc