[Labs-l] Simultaneous job limits?

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:37:16 UTC 2015

The intent of lots of jobs is to have lots of redis queue workers making
network requests in parallel, so it would probably be significant work with
python's threading or twisted or the like to consolidate multiple requests
into a single OS process, but I'll start looking into it, and the resource
increase  seems to have us covered in the meantime. Thanks!