[Labs-l] [Tools] Tool Labs bastion ssh fingerprint changed

Bruce Myers bruce at brucemyers.com
Sun Mar 22 23:06:19 UTC 2015

When running 'sql enwiki' from the command line, get the following error:

ERROR 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host 'enwiki.labsdb' (0)

Command line: tools.bambots at tools-bastion-01:~$ sql enwiki

It now shows tools-bastion-01 instead of tools-login as the hostname
when logging in to tools-login.wmflabs.org