[Labs-l] labsdb1002 scheduled downtime maintenance (was: labsdb1002 possible issues)

Jaime Crespo jcrespo at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 12 14:56:27 UTC 2015

Labs users,

We have completed the intended maintenance on labsdb1002, and *.labsdb
should point to the original place now or in a short period of time. You
can use that instance in the same way you use the others.

We will continue working on improving the service, but it should not create
more downtime in the foreseeable future.

Regards,

--
Jaime Crespo
<http://wikimedia.org>