[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] FINISHED: possible wikitech breakages

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 9 23:26:09 UTC 2015

This is done, for now.  It went pretty well!  All services except for
public labs DNS have been moved off of the old server.

I'll mop up DNS in the coming days; it shouldn't cause anything
noticeable to end-users.

There is one thing to watch out for:  The labs puppetmaster is now
running on a Trusty box with a largely untested puppetmaster software.
So if your puppet runs go all goofy, please follow up with me or open a
phab task.

-Andrew