[Labs-l] Unplanned outage in progress

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:14:09 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Pine W <wiki.pine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for working on this.

yw!

> I think I need an aspirin.

:) I need a stiff drink! :)

> Do you think that it would it help with the reliability of Labs if I
> approached Damon to discuss the value of reliable tools and asking him to do
> whatever needs to be done to improve Tools reliability?

There are several things that could be done that we haven't been doing
because of lack of manpower. Tools basically had only Coren working on
it full time, until I got onboard a few months ago (and I've been
working on beta labs primarily since as well). I've been on vacation
for a couple of weeks now, but will start an email thread about what
to do for tools, and gather input from then. I promised this after the
last outage (heh!) but vacation intervened.