[Labs-l] Labs restart & mysql connections dropping?

Nuria Ruiz nuria at wikimedia.org
Mon Feb 16 17:15:03 UTC 2015

>Nuria, the labsdb restarts were on Feb 12th. Russell mentioned connection
problems starting Feb 8th -- just to be sure, can you please double-check
and specify a date also?

Our recent problems regarding   (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away') seem
to have started after the Feb12th re-start but it is true that we have not
seen them today or yesterday.

Maybe the problem has subsided? Will keep an eye for it.