[Labs-l] Requesting public ip for project gather

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 11 02:05:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 6:59 PM, Rob Moen <rmoen at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hello, I would like to request a public IP for the labs project "gather".
> This will be used for demoing the Gather MediaWiki extension on
> gather.wmflabs.org

This is a self serve option with the advent of the wikitech http(s)
proxy. Just go to
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:NovaProxy, select your
project and click the "[Create proxy]" link. Enter "gather" in the DNS
hostname field and select your target instance and port in the New
proxy backend section.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA