[Labs-l] Labs or Tool labs for building a new service/api

Daniel Friesen daniel at nadir-seen-fire.com
Sun Feb 8 03:00:38 UTC 2015

I convinced my boss to let me spend some unused work time trying to
build a workaround for how messy it currently is to manage extensions
(git with tags, git with REL#_##, git with master, extensions using
composer, and static/ED extensions).

Part of this will be a service with a cron job that uses the gerrit API,
git clones extensions, and extracts certain metadata and exposes that
info in an API.
Naturally I think this should run somewhere on labs.

Should I just request a new labs project or should I make an effort to
learn how to build something for tool labs?