[Labs-l] Rolling reboots today (finished)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 07:13:48 UTC 2015

Hoi,
It is a matter of perspective. For someone who relies on one specific
service, when that service does not restart after a reboot, the failure is
complete. When services are seen as the vast majority works only then it
can be described as "bitter medicine. What I like less is that it is seen
as a very minor ailment. The availability of services is what it is all
about.
Thanks,
      GerardM