[Labs-l] [Labs-announce] [Event] Register / Attend Wikimedia Hackathon in Lyon, France!

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:32:37 UTC 2015

There will be labs / toollabs specific events (more details to come soon).

Forwarding from
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2015-April/077680.html:

---

Hey all,

This email to remind you to register if you want to attend the European
Hackathon.

We already have many people registered and we'll soon be full.

Registration ends on the 8th of March.

If you want to join this great week-end, you can register here:
https://dons.wikimedia.fr/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=8

You can't apply for a Scholarship anymore!

A page is dedicated to give you more information:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2015

The Phabricator listing considered tasks is :
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/wikimedia-hackathon-2015/

In any case, if you have some more questions, I'll be glad to help you! :)

Best,

*Alexandre Cella*
ASSISTANT LEVÉE DE FOND ET MÉCÉNAT
FUNDRAISING AND SPONSORSHIP ASSISTANT
*WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*

+33 6 18 16 16 19
www.wikimedia.fr
40 rue de Cléry, 75002 Paris

*Vos dons réguliers aident à faire fonctionner Wikipédia ! Soutenez
Wikimédia France aujourd'hui* : https://dons.wikimedia.fr

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog