[Labs-l] Backlinks counter for Wikipedia articles?

John phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:05:35 UTC 2014

If you want a report on that many pages drop me a list of those titles and
and I can write a report for you given that volume of affected pages.

I would say 1-2 seconds between quires should be reasonable for a moderate
volume of quires. Any large scale request I will do server side and avoid
hammering the web-servers for something that is better batched.