[Labs-l] wiki replication stopped since September

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:59:55 UTC 2014

Hoi,
Well actually, if the product is causing production problems and, it is.
Something needs to be done. The question is not if the people are amiable
(they are) or if they are well intentioned (they are) but if the service
that is provided is good enough (it is not).

The question is therefore why does it take so long of suffering for so many
people.  Why is this not noticed and why is this not escalated to the
people ultimately responsible. It things are of a professional quality,
escalation happened. I am therefore really interested in the plans that are
in the process of implementation that will remedy this situation. If there
are no such plans, it is relevant for stakeholders to address the existing
situation. Maybe they should consider this anyway.,
Thanks,
      GerardM