[Labs-l] Login Shell

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 21:48:34 UTC 2014

I haven't tried this in labs, but in other cluster I put the following in bash_profile on most machines behind the same bastion:

	screen -DR

Then whenever I connect to that host via bastion over ssh ProxyCommand, it reopens the same screen session (including the various shell tabs/windows I have within that screen). And when the connection drops or if I disconnect on purpose, any commands will keep running in to buffer for when I reconnect.

— Krinkle