[Labs-l] Labs Openstack upgrade on Wednesday, 15:00 UTC (finished)

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 19 20:13:09 UTC 2014

This upgrade is now done.  There was no instance interruption; the
OpenStack API was broken for a while earlier in the day but should be
working fine now.  You will most likely need to log out of wikitech and
back in to refresh your OpenStack token before acting on any labs hosts.

Please let me know if you encounter any unexpected changes.

-Andrew