[Labs-l] speedydeletion.wikia.com

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:56:03 UTC 2014

I am using the wikiteam and wikibot code, it is rate limited and
logging in as my user. I only run once an hour, a lot slips through. I
have been taking more than I need to just create content, and the tags
still exist and can be used to cull articles out.
For example these can all be deleted
http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Candidates_for_speedy_deletion_as_copyright_violations
i need to revisit the code and will do so when porting it back over to
the tool system.

Here http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Candidates_for_speedy_deletion_as_importance_or_significance_not_asserted
66k articles speedy deletion as not important.

mike