[Labs-l] Wikidata games

Tim Landscheidt tim at tim-landscheidt.de
Sun May 25 14:50:03 UTC 2014

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada <emijrp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have discovered the Wikidata games today.[1] Since long time ago I have
> tried to do something like that. I did a first approach with the "Images
> for biographies" tool[2] (I have to migrate it to Labs from Toolserver).

> I believe that many people can be involved in wiki projects doing tiny
> actions like that. Where can I read the code of Wikidata games? Is the tool
> open for collaborators?

> [...]

In general, you can find the maintainers of a particular
tool by looking at http://tools.wmflabs.org/.  This lists
Magnus Manske for wikidata-game, so now you'd need to know
that Magnus adds a link to his source repositories in prac-
tically every one of his tools, except this one :-).  If you
look at those other tools, you get pointed to
https://bitbucket.org/magnusmanske where wikidata-game is
the repository listed at the top.

Tim