[Labs-l] Crontab not working

Tim Landscheidt tim at tim-landscheidt.de
Thu May 1 21:08:09 UTC 2014

(anonymous) wrote:

> [...]

> As for "Pissing on customers" Im in the same boat as you, I dont have any
> special access, or powers. However I do know how to trouble shoot and I do
> care about helping others. I get a little pissy when users repeatedly fail
> to provide basic information necessary to troubleshoot their problem and
> then start attacking those who are trying to help them. I asked several
> times for the relevant information and you didnt provide it, I thought you
> would get the clue after I repeated the request the first time, obviously
> thats not the case and Ive repeated the request several time WHAT DO I NEED
> TO DO TO GET YOU SEND US THE NEEDED DATA?

> [...]

I think Bryan is upset that Cyberpower678 didn't need to
supply any of that information to get his issue fixed, while
he has to.  That might not be very effective in order to get
his crontab working again, but is probably an emotion shared
by anyone who ever wondered why others were treated prefer-
entially in a non-profit environment.

Tim