[Labs-l] Fwd: Problem obtaining text via https after datacentre migration

Marc-André Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 27 05:02:04 UTC 2014

On 03/27/2014 12:36 AM, Bryan White wrote:
> AWB is coded up in .NET.   Would a certificate change cause this?

I honestly could not say, unless AWB somehow caches the certificate and
refuses to connect when it notices it having changed?

(SSH does something similar with host keys).

As far as I can tell, both http and https work correctly on
tools.wmflabs.org; tested with Chrome, Firefox and curl.  I have no
access to a Windows workstation, however, so I am unable to test with
AWB itself.

-- Marc