[Labs-l] (no subject)

Bryan White bgwhite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:52:04 UTC 2014

>On 03/26/2014 05:18 PM, Bryan White wrote:
>> AWB fails, after recent changes in Labs server, to obtain text from
>> html's body from
>>
>> https://tools.wmflabs.org/checkwiki/cgi-bin/checkwiki.cgi?project
>>
>> Obtaining text via http works fine.
>>
>> Probably you need to fix something in the settings to re-allow https access?
>
>That URL is working fine for me, and gives me a pretty table in http and
>https (and so is the one at the on-wiki bug report)
>
>Do you have a specific broken example or further details about what
>request fails?
>
>-- Marc

When retrieving a list of articles from Checkwiki, it gives a "The
operation has timed out" error.  Access and Error web logs show no
connection from AWB to the webserver. Things were working fine on
March 14th and were not on March 18th.  I was sick in between those
dates and was not online.  No changes were made to AWB or Checkwiki
between those dates.   No problems have been reported when using a web
browser via https and I haven't seen any.  Other tools do retrieve
data from Checkwiki just fine, but they all use http.

Bryan