[Labs-l] Labs project migration *Important, deadlines approaching*

Moritz Schubotz physik at physikerwelt.de
Tue Mar 25 16:58:31 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

sorry for not working on the migration, but I was quite busy these days.
None of the servers in the cluster containts somehting really imortant. And
I want to use this chance for a fresh start...
However, I think I can manage it before Friday... Do you know if other
projects are use vagrant instances as well? Mabye they figured out how to
solve the perfomance problems we ran into.

Best
Moritz

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Moritz Schubotz