[Labs-l] Instances of project bots are going to be deleted

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:54:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

We sent tons of warnings in past that you should migrate all bots or
tools (should you run any) from bots project on wikimedia labs to
tools project.

The servers are now going to be deleted within few days, so this is
last notification I am going to send regarding this.

So far I have revoked access from basically everyone except project
admins so I believe that it is "safe to delete" the instances as
nobody complained that they lost the access.

Let me know if you have any questions :)