[Labs-l] Tool Labs migration instructions

Merlijn van Deen valhallasw at arctus.nl
Sun Mar 9 02:36:31 UTC 2014

On 4 March 2014 18:41, Daniel Schwen <lists at schwen.de> wrote:

> If other users are also using pywikibot from
> /data/project/pywikibot/public_html/core, be aware that this has not
> been migrated over yet.
>
> Note that you should *not* use that directory directly -- use the
 /shared/pywikipedia/* symlinks instead!

In any case, I have migrated pywikibot and the nightlies are working in
eqiad. I'm keeping the ptmpa versions also updated (mainly because I can't
remove the public_html directory as people seem to depend on it, and thus
web users cannot be magically forwarded to eqiad).

Please let me know if there are any issues (either on ptmpa or eqiad).

Merlijn